How to make a tassel
1. You'll need: a piece of cardboard or a folded sheet of paper of the same length with the desired tassel; yarn; scissors.
2. Wrap the yarn around cardboard. The more wraps - the fluffier future tassel!
3. Cut a piece of yarn and pull it under the wraps.
4. Tie it tightly at the upper edge of the cardboard.
5. Cut the yarn at the opposite (lower) edge.
6. Take one more piece of yarn and wrap it around the tassel, picking the desired size of a bobble.
7. Tie tightly.
8. Enjoy! You can attach the tassel using two yarn strands on its top.
How to make a Tiny hat ornament
1. You'll need: pieces of any yarn, appr. 11" long, number depends on the yarn weight; rings of cardboard 1/2" high and 1" in diameter (for ex., cut from paper towel tube); scissors.
2. Fold each piece of yarn in half, pass the loop through the cardboard ring, then pull the ends of thread through the yarn loop.
3. Continue until all the cardboard is covered.
4. Pull all the loose ends of yarn through the center of ring so that they come out the opposite side.
5. Even the ends a little bit with scissors.
6. Tie the ends of yarn at appr. 3/4" above the ring.
7. Cut off the yarn on top to make it look like a pompom.
8. Here is your tiny hat!
9. You can add a hanger if desired.